Why isn't my discount code working?
If you're struggling to apply your discount, there could be a few reasons as to why it may not be working.
Where to apply the discount code: Once you've added the item to your cart, select the "Checkout" option and enter the code under the "Discount Code" section before entering your payment details.
Other things to note:
- Have you double-checked the T's & C's of the discount code? You can find the information in the body of the email that you received. For example, you may need to hit a certain threshold in order for the code to work or only have full-priced items in your cart for the discount code to apply
- We also suggest clearing your cookies and/or switching to another browser
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and some exclusions may apply. We recommend checking the terms and conditions related to your discount before ordering.
- If for any reason the order is cancelled, we will refund the full amount that was paid for. If the order is partially cancelled, we will refund the discounted price for the cancelled items. Promotional codes can only be used once so if this happens, you won’t be able to use the same code again.
Followed the above instructions and still not working? Don't stress - our SUBTYPE Curators are here to help. Please provide the below information when contacting as it helps to speed up the process
- Item(s) name or number
- Screenshot of the error message that you're seeing
Our SUBTYPE Curators will do their best to troubleshoot for you.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why can't I checkout?
We're sorry that you're experiencing this on our website. Follow the below steps to overcome this.
- We suggest either switching browsers or deleting your cookies and reloading the browser to attempt to fix the issue.
- We recommend switching over to another payment method as this can sometimes help.
If you're still having difficulty checking out, we want to hear about it.
Contact the SUBTYPE Curators below if the site is having any technical issues impacting your ability to checkout.
The more details you can provide us, the better. Let us know:
- Screenshots of the error you're experiencing:
- Description of the error you're experiencing:
- Website URL:
- Payment method:
- Product style code:
- The device you're using:
- Are you a guest or account holder?
Our SUBTYPE Curators will be able to troubleshoot for you.READ FULL ARTICLE
What are your Terms & Conditions?
Terms & Conditions
- Customers have 30 days to return purchase item(s) from date of purchase. Please see Returns Page for full details
- No refund or exchange on worn/used items. Please see Returns Page for full details
- No refund or exchange on Sale and Nike Jordan product. Please see Returns Page for full details
- Gift Vouchers/Exchange Codes are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase/issue
- Gift Vouchers/Exchange codes cannot be refunded.
- As shoes are tried on in-store, products may look like they have been tried on in-store. We cannot accept returns on shoes that have a small amount of wear or marks from customers trying on the product. Shoe boxes may be damaged in transit, we cannot accept returns on product because of a damaged box.
- Subtype Gift Cards can be purchased in-store and are redeemable at any Subtype retail store in Australia or online at https://www.subtypestore.com/.
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the issue date, or until no amount remains on the Gift Card. Any balance that remains on the Gift Card after expiry will not be available for use.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash, reloaded, topped up or used to purchase other gift cards.
- The value shown on a Gift Card includes GST.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable, and any unused balance can be used for future purchases up to the expiry date.
- Gift Cards should be treated like cash. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- Items purchased using Gift Cards that are subject to our returns or refunds policy will be refunded as store credit. We reserve the right to issue you with a new Gift Card equivalent to the value of your refunded Gift Card purchase.
- Should we suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, we may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until we are satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- We reserve the right to change these conditions at any time and will provide at least 14 days’ notice by posting the changes on this website. If you contact us within the notice period and do not accept the changes, we can cancel the Gift Card and refund you any value remaining on the Gift Card.
Limited Releases (In-store or online)
- One pair per customer (Only one colour per customer).
- One entry per person (Anyone entering more than once will automatically be disqualified)
- No returns on all release product
- In-store release: Must Pay with Debit Card, Credit Card or Afterpay. No store credit notes or discount codes to be used.
- Online release: Must pay with either Paypal or Afterpay
- For in-store and online purchases we may request identification proof in the form of drivers licence or passport.
- Orders by suspected resellers will be cancelled. SUBTYPE reserves the right to determine suspected resellers.
- Orders that do not comply to these terms will be cancelled.
- We recommenced for customers with a @qq.com email address to provide an alternative email address as this type of address can often bounce resulting in not being about to receive order confirmations, returns communications and any other emails from SUBTYPE.
General Terms and Conditions
The general Terms and Conditions of Sale detailed below govern the contractual relationship between the ‘User’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘You’ or the ‘Customer’) and ‘Subtype’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘We’ or the ‘Website’). Both parties accept these Conditions unreservedly. These General Conditions of Sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express. written, prior dispensation. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you have read and do unreservedly accept our general Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions of Sale are important to you and Subtype as they are used to protect your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business.
We work hard to ensure the Website is always up and available, but we can’t guarantee that the Website will not have downtime for any reason. We reserve the right to close the Website for short periods of time for regular updating of products and for general maintenance but will attempt to keep this to a minimum. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time, for any length of time.
Parts of the Website require you to input a password to access certain features. This is to be able to give you details relevant to your order whilst still keeping them private to you. To do this, as part of our security procedures, we require you to register an account with Subtype by entering your email and choosing a secure password. We highly recommend that you choose a strong password that is hard for others to guess, and you log out from your account at the end of every session. There is a password reset procedure in case you forget your password. You must treat your account log-in information as confidential, not disclosing it to any third party and only using Subtype in person. If you think there may have been any breach of security then it is your responsibility to notify us immediately and if log-in is possible, to change your password.
It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to disable any user account in our sole discretion, at any time for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
We take great care when putting product information, descriptions and images on-line but will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
The prices indicated on Subtype are shown in Australian Dollars and include all local taxes but do not include delivery, inbound duties or local delivery taxes. These delivery costs are clearly shown and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obviously incorrect price appears on our website and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason (human error, technical error etc.), your order will be cancelled and the payment refunded to you, even if it has been initially validated.
We will always endeavour to fulfil your order once completed and paid for. If a product should become unavailable after your order has been confirmed and paid for, we will refund the price you paid for the product immediately. If your order includes products that are temporarily unavailable, we will send the available products out first and will follow with the outstanding items once they are available again. We will refund the shipping fees for the rest of the order. If relevant, we will offer you a replacement for an unavailable product, a product of equal price and quality. If you accept the replacement and then wish to return it to us in the conditions outlined under Returns, the return postage will be covered by us. If you choose to decline this offer, and the original product is permanently unavailable, we will reimburse the price of the unavailable product.
In the event SUBTYPE requests your bank account details to issue a refund, please ensure you provide the correct BSB and Account Number. Your refund may be delayed if the incorrect details cause the refund to bounce. We are not liable for any refunds processed into the wrong account due to incorrect information provided.
If you believe you have been a victim of fraud, please call our Customer Experience team on 0480 015 179 (press option 4 once prompted) or fill out the contact form here so we can escalate the issue appropriately.READ FULL ARTICLE
We may collect your personal info to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible.
We may collect:
- Your name and contact details, such as address and phone number;
- Some personal details such as date of birth and gender;
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site
- Other information that you may supply to us.
We will not share your information with any organisations other than the ones directly related to the delivery of your purchases e.g. courier services.
How are my cookies used?
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analysing site traffic and trends
- Generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services
These technologies may involve placing and using data in your browser or system’s local storage. Cookies obtained by us are kept for a maximum of 30 days before being deleted.